Wednesday 11 September 2013

Too Far Trilogy by Abbi Glines



Too Far Trilogy by Abbi Glines
 
Let me start by saying that Abbi Glines is one of my favorite authors and these books (especially the first) has a very special place in my heart, i fell in love with these books instantly.
 
Abbi's writing is just fantastic, she puts you right in Blaire's shoes and you can almost feel everything she does.  There where a few times in Fallen Too Far that i had tears rolling down my cheeks and a lump in my throat, she really makes you sympathise with her and has you cheering her on throughout the series
 
Theses books are heartbreaking, sweet and also very HOT!  Rush is the ultimate male lead in these books, he's strong, arrogant, caring and above all totally sexy.  He has you pulling your hair out with his stupid mistakes and then swooning with his apologies.  I think every girl needs Rush in there life!
 
I give Fallen to Far 5 out of 5 and the other two 4.5 out of 5
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment