Friday 30 May 2014

Redemption in Blood - by Tara S. Wood

Redemption in Blood: A Novel of The PenitentRedemption in Blood: A Novel of The Penitent by Tara S. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one sexy paranormal thriller!!

It was fast paced, exciting and steamy. The story alone was riveting!

From the moment I started reading this book I was hooked, the characters were so strong and passionate you will find it hard not to get sucked right in to the story along with them. And the chemistry between Decker and Vesper was electric!

This is one of the best paranormal adult books (definitely not YA material) I have read in a long time and I am now chewing my finger nails waiting for the next one...... Please Tara say they will be another Penitent book :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment