Sunday 4 May 2014

Beautifully Wounded - By Susan Griscom

Beautifully Wounded (The Beaumont Brothers, #1)Beautifully Wounded by Susan Griscom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very enjoyable quick read.

When you write about domestic abuse there is a very fine line between too much detail that it becomes insensitive or very little detail so you can never empathize with the character as you will never get a full picture of what is happening. But Susan walks the line perfectly, the beginning of the book is very respectfully written and shows a true picture of domestic abuse without being insensitive.

This book kept me gripped from the very beginning, the only critique I can give (and the reason I didn't rate with 5 stars)is that there wasn't enough romantic moments between Lena and Jackson for me, I loved the interactions between them and I just wish there were more ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment