Tuesday 22 April 2014

Bad for You - By Abbi Glines

Bad for You (Sea Breeze, #7)Bad for You by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well Abbi Glines has done it again by writing a book that made me cry my eyes out!! I loved this book, and Abbi's writing style really captures Blythe's emotions and vulnerabilities making you feel everything!

What can I say about Krit.....
He's cocky, arrogant, extremely possessive but sexy as hell *swoon*
I think he is one of Abbi's better leading males excluding Rush (in my opinion)

I would love if there was a second book as I just enjoyed Krit and Blythe's story so much.

Although this is part of the Sea Breeze series, it can be read as a stand alone book which i highly recommend (just have tissues at the ready)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment